I am linking up with Doodle Bug for Friday's linky party.
Here are 5 things about this week.
1. Our Chinese New Year Board, love it. We celebrated Chinese New Year today and according to my kiddos, "It was the best day ever." I had to remind them that they said that for the Mitten day and Gingerbread Houses and ..... I love my kids.
2. We made these adorable dancing dragons. We battled another classroom, so much fun.
3. Glitter - the reason why my custodian loves me.... not, giggle. There was glitter, everywhere in our classroom today. I told the custodian that I left him a present by my reading table, he just laughed. He is the best. The kids thought that I put glitter all over the classroom on purpose. Which is why they thought "it was the best day ever".
4. We, almost, finished working on our contraction unit. This is the last character in the story. Nikki from Melonheadz made him just for me. Love this guy.
5. District assessments and a lockdown drill during recess made this a very long week, plus we had hail today at dismissal - in southern California. How was your week?
Hoping to get some rest this weekend, but I have a birthday party for my grand daughters, baby shower for the twins, and grades to finish. Math assessments start on Tuesday and I am flying to Hawaii to see hubby for Valentine's Day/Long weekend, so excited.