Sunday, August 18, 2013

Color Books

I, finally, put the finishing touches on my Color Book packet.  It is a series of 11 student small books, one for each color.  Plus, a full page teacher/class reading book.


You can find it here.  They are on sale for the next few days.



This is the teacher book sample and the smaller book is the student book, two on a page.


After, we did their small books - we completed the Color, Trace, Find page from Babbling Abby's Color Me Kindergarten packet for each color.  She has a lot of ideas in the packet.




We graphed our favorite color.  I can't find where I got the adorable crayon idea, I believe it was a freebie.  The kids' crayons are Melonheadz clip art.  My little ones enjoyed their first experience at making books and felt very successful.

I am working on a color sort for a center, hopefully, I will have it done this afternoon or I just might take a nap instead.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment