Friday, April 18, 2014

Five for Friday - April 18

It is Friday, woo hoo.  I have been super busy at school and at home.  I finished the Yearbook, which consumed every waking hour.  I was so excited last Sunday when I finished that I took a 3 hour nap.

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday.







We celebrated the twins' first birthday party.  Everything was pink Minnie.


We did a triple party because their cousin was born on the same day, 3 hours earlier.



Aren't they adorable?  It is more a statement, than a question.


My oldest grand daughter with her sisters.  One of the girls looovvveeed the cake, the other one - not so much.






I took a day off and we went to Disneyland for the girls' actual birthday.  Mom, Dad, sister, grandpa and both grandmas.  We had a great time, but it was really hard getting up to go to school the next day.


The cute apple they had for Easter.  



My #2 grand daughter won an award in the County for one of her paintings.  I am super proud of her.



My ex-husband, #1 son, my hubby
My grand daughter


Her painting




We had an egg hunt at school today. 300 eggs, it was so much fun.


These are the bags that we made to collect all the eggs.



I decided to combine the egg hunt with a Mom's Day.  It was a great idea, because the Moms helped with the hunt.


We made placemats for our moms, made a bunny and a bunny book. 


We ate these yummy cupcakes.  It was such a great day.

Well, the countdown begins - 5 more days and I am on break for 5 wonderful weeks, sigh.

Happy Easter!

Pin It!

1 comment: