Saturday, November 10, 2012

Changes

There are going to be some major changes going on for me in the next few months.  I am excited about them, but yet a little nervous.  There is always some fear with change.  I just pray that it will all work out for the best. 

I had a date day with my hubby yesterday - it was wonderful.  We haven't had a day like that in over a year.  We went to a new restaurant for lunch, yum!  We ate way too much rich food.  We did a little Christmas shopping and some window shopping for the house.  He found some things that he would like to get when he comes home for good to fix up the house for me.  I did some craft shopping, love that.  He has become quite the shopper now.  Everything is so expensive in Hawaii, so he was loving the California prices.  In the past, I couldn't drag him to a mall - now it is his escape. We ended with dinner and music at our favorite Hawaiian restaurant.

I topped the night off with holding my grandson and smooches before bed.  I love days like that - they don't happen very often.  A slice of heaven.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so sweet. I haven't had a date night in awhile. So glad you guys got to be together:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also trying to set up a date night soon! The hubby and I haven't had one in months and with three little girls..... well.... you know the time is devoted to them. :)
    I'll keep you in my prayers. Enjoy smooching and squeezing your grandson.

    Maria
    http://curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete