Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Make-it


I have been busy getting my classroom together this week.  I made a classroom blog, Mrs. Sasaki's Amazing Kids.  Ok, I didn't really make it - Barb from Ruby Slippers Blog Designs made it.  But, I did pick out the paper that I wanted for the blog AND love everything she did.  So I did do something.  If you need a blog or a blog redesign - check her out.  She is wonderful plus, she can read minds.

Today, is the first day of school.  I hope the weather cools down a bit.  I did mention that I will have 30 first graders - didn't I.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. your first day! happy back to school! with 30 kiddos!! that is a lot! but also you will be a getting lots of love from that many sweeties :)
    Sara
    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 first grade students?!?!?! Oh my goodness- that means so many running noses, kids to ask you to tie shoes etc!

    I am your newest follower!

    Feel free to pop on over to check me out! I'm having a MEGA giveaway! :)

    http://lasotaslittlelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet shout out, Terri and congrats on your first day!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete